En la zona de descargas encontrará actualizaciones gratuitas para su producto FRITZ!. Seleccione su producto y benefíciese de la descarga de nuevas funciones y ampliaciones desarrolladas por AVM.
Información sobre FRITZ!Powerline 1240E
The update file "FRITZ.Powerline_1240E*.image" in this folder contains the new FRITZ!OS (Firmware) for the FRITZ!Powerline 1260E.
Product: FRITZ!Powerline 1240E Version: FRITZ!OS 7.10 Language: German, English, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish Release date: 28/05/2019
- NEW Mesh WiFi steering can automatically direct devices (smartphones or computers, for instance) to the best Mesh WiFi Repeater (access point steering)
Tip: First update your FRITZ!Box to FRITZ!OS 7.00 or higher and then conduct the update via the home network overview. This way the product is active in the mesh right after the update.
Comprehensive instructions and further information on the topic "Mesh WiFi with FRITZ!" is presented at en.avm.de/mesh-faq. Below you find a complete list and descriptions of the new functions in the latest FRITZ!OS, along with a list of further improvements in this version.
Additional improvements in FRITZ!OS 07.10
- Improved Display of important notifications for secure, reliable operation on all FRITZ!OS products in the Mesh (with red "Info"' LED and on start page)
- Improved Information on Mesh proved in the FRITZ!Box push service mail
- Improved New message in event log on wireless devices that were reregistered because of Mesh steering
- Improved Notice on Mesh Overview about FRITZ!Repeaters or FRITZ!Powerline devices that can still be integrated into the Mesh
- Improved The name assigned to a Mesh Repeater in the Mesh or Network Overview is applied as its "Repeater name". The user interface of the Mesh Repeater can then be accessed with http://assigned_name
- Change Mesh designation of the Powerline devices without wireless function that participate in the Mesh
- Change Device names of FRITZ!OS devices in the Mesh are adopted from the Mesh Master as push service sender names
- Fixed Distribution of wireless LAN settings in the Mesh erroneous in rare situations
- Fixed In rare cases a device in the wireless guest access via a repeater was not assigned an IP address
- Improved The wireless radio network table of known wireless devices was reworked
- Improved For devices that support the wireless protocols 802.11v/k (smartphones or computers, for instance), improved automatic steering into the 2.4-GHz or 5-GHz band (band steering)
- Change For wireless devices in the radio network, the property 802.11k displayed only when the scope of performance is sufficient (beacon report)
- Change New report in event log on problems with "protected logins from wireless devices (PMF)"
- Change The radio channel settings option for automatic steering of wireless devices now also offers Mesh WiFi steering
- Fixed "Wireless LAN coexistence" option now works reliably again (2.4 GHz)
- Fixed When one wireless frequency band is switched off, the radio network of the other frequency band is no longer interrupted
- Fixed Line breaks on the captive portal for the wireless guest access were not saved
- Fixed Wireless LAN settings (channel, wireless standard, etc.) no longer selectable when disabled
- Fixed On the "Wireless / Radio Network" page, wireless devices that are not connected are no longer listed in the table only with a marking for the 2.4-GHz band
- Fixed Improved LED blink behaviour by pairing via Connect or WPS
- Fixed No event log after automatic shutdown of MIMO due to power saving purposes
- Fixed FRITZ!Powerline devices in standby modus were not shown properly in the overview
- Improved improved mechanism to avoid disturbance of DSL through powerline connections
- Fixed The name of the powerline device cannot be changed correcty if its standby modus has been activated
- Improved User interface permanently saves the desired sorting of a table by column
- Improved Dual-band wireless devices were displayed in the overview only with 2.4 GHz
- Fixed Update with FRITZ!OS file could fail with an IPv6 connection to the FRITZ!Box
- Improved HTTPS-Port in home network ist nun unabhängig von der Einstellung des WAN-https-Ports erreichbar
- Änderung Unterstützung von WLAN WEP entfernt
- Change Support of outdated TLS 1.0 standard to secure FRITZ!OS services in the server role switched off
- Change Length of DH parameter extended to 2048 bit for FRITZ!OS services in the server role
Enabling the Mesh Function
To check whether a FRITZ! product is enabled for Mesh, see the Mesh Overview of the FRITZ!Box (the Mesh Master) under "fritz.box -> Home Network -> Mesh". Here the products in the Mesh are designated with a corresponding "Mesh active" symbol.
A FRITZ!WLAN Repeater or FRITZ!Powerline Adapter with FRITZ!OS 6.90 or higher installed can be enabled for Mesh in various ways:
- If the product has the ex works settings configured and is being connected with the FRITZ!Box for the first time, it will be automatically enabled for Mesh.
- If the product is already connected, but not enabled for Mesh, it is added to the Mesh by pressing a button on the product to be integrated and a button on the FRITZ!Box. On the FRITZ!Box, use the button that initiates WPS (depending on the model, press the "Connect" or "WPS" button briefly, or the "WLAN/WPS button for 6 seconds)
Detailed instructions, additional information and the answers to frequently asked questions about Mesh are presented at en.avm.de/mesh-faq.
Button Behavior with FRITZ!OS 6.90
Connecting a FRITZ!Powerline with FRITZ!OS 6.90 with the FRITZ!Box
FRITZ!Powerline has to be connected with the FRITZ!Box via LAN. To register a FRITZ!Powerline configured with factory settings, briefly press the Connect - or WPS - button on the FRITZ!Powerline (WPS or Connect registration mode must also be initiated on your FRITZ!Box)
Connecting wireless terminal equipment
If you want to register a new wireless device with your home network, you can now trigger registration mode (WPS) on the FRITZ!Powerline as well. To do this, briefly press the WPS button.
Enabling wireless LAN
For a FRITZ!Powerline that has the wireless LAN feature disabled via the user interface or during wireless LAN night service, enable wireless LAN by briefly pressing the "WLAN" button.
Triggering factory settings
To restore the factory settings to a FRITZ!Powerline, press the Connect- or WPS button for 15 seconds. On FRITZ!Powerline/WLAN products with separated WLAN and Powerline buttons press both buttons for 10 seconds.
With each FRITZ!OS update, AVM updates the security functions of FRITZ!Box and FRITZ!WLAN Repeaters as well. Therefore we recommend performing the update for all devices.
Instructions for installing the update:
Use the update function offered in the user interface to install the update. This automatically offers you the right FRITZ!OS. Click "Wizards", select "Update" and then follow the instructions on the screen.
(c) AVM GmbH 2004-2018. All rights reserved.
This AVM firmware package contains files that are propagated under different licenses, in particular under a license held by AVM or under an open-source license (namely the GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public License or FreeBSD License). For details on the various licenses, see the "license.txt" file (https://download.avm.de/fritzbox/license.txt). The source code of the files propagated as open source files can be obtained upon a written request to email@example.com.
AVM grants the non-exclusive right to use this AVM firmware package, which is supplied exclusively in object code format. The licensee may create only one copy of the software, which may be used exclusively for backup use. AVM reserves all rights that are not expressly granted to the licensee. Without previous approval in writing, and except for in cases permitted by law, it is particularly forbidden for this AVM firmware packet to be
- copied, propagated, or in any other manner made publicly accessible, or
- processed, disassembled, reverse engineered, translated, decompiled or in any other manner "opened" and subsequently copied, propagated or made publicly accessible in any other manner.